- Catalogue Number
- Title and Date
1991; reworked 1994
- Description of Featured Image
- Depiction of the buttocks, genitals and thighs of a woman bending forward with legs spread apart.
- Where Made
- Dunmoochin, Cottles Bridge. Alphington, Melbourne
- Medium Category and Technique
- Intaglio Print: Drypoint on copper
- Wove paper. Identified papers: No papers identified.
Image size: 86 x 138 mm
Matrix size: 86 x 138 mm
- Artist’s Record Number
- RAE.45 (1991)
- Printer(s) and Workshop(s)
- All impressions printed by Rick Amor. States I and II printed by Amor in his Dunmoochin studio, Cottles Bridge. State III printed in the Alphington studio.
- Summary Edition Information
- Three states. No edition.
- State Library of Victoria, Melbourne: one state impression, numbered 1, dated 1991; AP II, dated 1994.
E.049 is one of several intaglio prints depicting erotic subjects that were made by Amor in the 1990s. This work is based on a pencil drawing, dated 17 December 1989, in the artist’s 1989–91 sketchbook.
- Erotic subject
Record last updated 15/02/2021