- Catalogue Number
- Title and Date
- Seated nude 1995
- Description of Featured Image
- A slender female model is seated on the ground; she faces left and is supported by her left arm. Her left leg is tucked beneath her; her right leg is bent at the knee, on which rests her extended right arm. There is a patch of shadow on the ground beneath the figure.
- Where Made
- Alphington, Melbourne
- Medium Category and Technique
- Intaglio Print: Drypoint on copper
- Wove paper. Identified papers: White and buff BFK Rives papers with watermarks: ‘BFK RIVES / FRANCE’ with infinity symbol.
Image size: 304 x 200 mm
Matrix size: 306 x 200 mm
- Artist’s Record Number
- Printer(s) and Workshop(s)
- All impressions printed by Rick Amor in his Alphington studio.
- Summary Edition Information
- Two states. No edition.
- State Library of Victoria, Melbourne: two state impressions, numbered 1 and 2.
This is an exercise in executing a life drawing in drypoint, by working directly onto the plate with the drypoint needle, in front of the model. The first state was worked during the life session; the second state was completed later.
- Nude, Woman
Record last updated 26/06/2017